2013 – Reorganization of SONORYS

Mr. Jörg Meier – Managing Director of Sonorys Technology GmbH – retires from his position.
Mr. Christian Weiss keeps furthermore the Management of Sonorys Technology GmbH.

The training activities are now again pooled within an independant company Sonorys Communications GmbH. Mr. Andreas Sitta works as new Managing Director of Sonorys Communications.

 

2012 – SONORYS sold Cisco Contact Center division to Conet

Conet Solutions GmbH in Germany purchased the Sonorys business division Cisco Contact Center with effect, 1st of January 2012. With the purchase transaction all rights and obligations in respect of employees, customers and suppliers are transferred to Conet Communications GmbH in Austria.

 

2011 – SONORYS Communications operates under the name of SONORYS Technology

With the 28th of September 2011 all trainings activities former performed under the brand of SONORYS Communications operate under the name of SONORYS Technology.
There are no consequences on the operating business. Business targets, content and organization remain the same.

 

2009 – Sonorys Germany founded

On March 12th, 2009 Sonorys establishes a Sales and Service Center in Germany, the Sonorys Germany GmbH, located in D-81673 München, Halserspitzstraße 38.

 

2005 – foundation of Sonorys Hungary Kft.

On January 1, 2005 Sonorys establishes an Engineering Competence Center in Hungary, the Sonorys Hungary Kft, located in 1117 Budapest, Budafoki út 60.

 

2004 – the expansion

On January 1, 2004 the Sonorys Communications GmbH was founded, encompassing all training activities of the Sonorys company. The main focus of trainings performed, are

  • Alcatel PABX (private automatic branch exchange)
  • Applications for service technicians, and
  • client-specific trainings aligned to the Sonorys solution portfolio.

 

 2001 – the foundation

In April 2001, based on a management buyout of the Voice Processing Center business division of Alcatel-Lucent Austria Sonorys Technology GmbH was founded in Korneuburg, near to Vienna, Austria.